Thank you for your interest in 2017 Grey Matters Conference. The Conference Planning Committee will review and approve all applications.
Download the document Exhibitor Application
Please send completed applications to:
Janet Schimmel, Conference Consultant
P.O. Box 10337, Station Main
Airdrie, AB T4A 0H6
Phone: 403-948-0286; 403-809-3508
Rules and Regulations to Exhibit
1. Acceptability of Exhibits: All exhibits shall serve the interests and vision of 2017 Grey Matters Conference and shall operate in a manner that will not detract from other exhibits or from the conference.
2. Assignment of space: Sponsors will be offered first priority of assigned space, based upon availability. Exhibitors shall be assigned space based upon availability. 2017 Grey Matters Conference will attempt to honour all requests for exhibit space. Not withstanding the above, 2017 Grey Matters Conference reserves the right to change location assignments at any time, as it may in it’s sole discretion deem necessary.
3. Payment: Full payment is required prior to September 1, 2017.
4. Cancellation: 2017 Grey Matters Conference must be notifed in writing in the event of exhibit space cancellation. If cancellation of exhibit occurs, written notifcation must be received on or before July 31. Written notication prior to July 31, 2017, the exhibitor may be refunded 50% of their exhibitor fee. After July 31, there will be no refund.
5. Restriction on use of space: No exhibitor shall sublet, assign or share any part of the exhibitor space allocated without the written consent of 2017 Grey Matters Conference. Solicitations or demonstrations by exhibitors must be confined within the boundaries of their assigned space. Aisle space will not be used for exhibit purposes, display signs, solicitation or distribution of promotional material. Exhibits, signs and display are also prohibited in any public areas or elsewhere on the premises of the meeting facility, conference centre hallways or guest rooms.
6. Construction of Exhibits: Exhibits shall be constructed and arranged so that they do not obstruct the general view of any other exhibit.
7. Care of exhibits: Nothing shall be posted on, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, doors or other parts of the building, or furniture. Any property destroyed or damaged by an exhibitor must be replaced or restored to its original condition by the exhibitor or at the exhibitor’s expense.
8. Cancellation of Conference: If 2017 Grey Matters Conference should be prevented from holding the conference by reason of any cause beyond its control (such as, but not limited to, damage to building, labor disputes, acts of government or acts of God) or if it cannot permit the exhibitor to occupy the space due to causes beyond its control, then 2017 Grey Matters Conference has the right to cancel the conference with no further liability to the exhibitor other than to refund space rental less proportional share of Conference expenses.
9. Security: Security is not provided during 2017 Grey Matters Conference. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to protect display material from loss or damage. Please be certain that all small display and personal items are secure before leaving the display area, at all times.
10. Compliance: The exhibitor agrees to abide by and comply with the rules of the conference, including amendments that 2017 Grey Matters Conference may make from time to time. The exhibitor further assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent laws, ordinances, regulations and codes pertaining to city by laws, provincial and federal laws.
11. Insurance: The exhibitor assumes all responsibility for any and all loss, theft, damage to exhibitor’s displays,equipment and propertywhile on the ConferenceCentre premises, andwaives any claim or demand it may have againstGrey Matters,Jan Pat ManagementOrganization, TownofHinton or its affiliates arising from such loss
provided it does not arise out of the negligence, failure to act or misconduct on the part of 2017 Grey Matters Conference, Jan Pat Management Organization, Town of Hinton or its affiliates.
12. Indemnity: Grey Matters Conference agrees to indemnify and hold harmless IBC from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) arising out of the negligence or misconduct of the Grey matters Conference, its employees, agents or
13. Promotion: Grey Matters Conference agrees to let IBC promote and make reference to this sponsorship publically including on its Website and social media initiatives as well as the traditional media channels. Grey Matters Conference agrees to provide IBC with a copy of its logo to be used only in relation to this Agreement.
14. Intellectual Property: Neither party hereto shall have the right to use, employ, display, produce, or reproduce any trademarks of the other except as specifically provided for herein, unless such party shall have first obtained the written permission of the other for such use. Any grant of rights in respect of either party’s trademarks is for the sole purpose of this Agreement.
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of exhibiting at 2017 Grey Matters Conference.
The undersigned hereby authorizes 2017 Grey Matters Conference to reserve exhibit space and or sponsorship level for use by the above company or organization. The undersigned hereby agrees to abide by the Exhibit/Sponsor rules and Regulations and to all conditions under which exhibit space and or sponsorship opportunity is agreed upon. The undersigned species that the products or services listed on this contract are those to be displayed.